Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
Oh boy do I get so angry! No wonder people think I'm crazy! lol, I am crazy about the people of the world and I wanted to help wake and save them. It's so awesome to break free, from caring what people think. I'm going to be free, from thinking everyone was going to be TAKEN, eaten, tortured and/or murdered. After 25 yrs. I'm going to be free from fear. I'm free now, because I hang with God. Before The Great Awakening, I could only pray. Now there is a reckoning!I feel like a HUGE weight is off my shoulders & I can heal now. Still angry at people for ignoring me, and I have to deal with that soon. Since God can forgive me for my sins, I can forgive "others" for not listening!!!
06:57 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 April, 07:30
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
I have had to swallow and hold back soooooooo many of my words.
I've been vilified, demeaned, ridiculed, rejected.
I THOUGHT my mission was to help wake them up.
Nope.
Info ReJeCTed.

NOW, I must learn to practice compassion and forgiveness.

I personally know a LOT of heads that are about to be blown -- former friends, family, colleagues.

Do I want to retaliate, do as they have done to me?
durn tootin'
And I will not
And I will not

You, me, all of us PATRIOTS have suffered long and mightily, and we have grown wiser, better, more resilient because of this.

And, still, THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Peace be with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
02 April, 10:05
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I am right there with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 April, 09:31
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I use to get upset when someone would say I was crazy or wrong because whatever I told them wasn’t on the news. Now I just laugh at them. They ask, “whats funny about that” I always reply, your gullibility. Now they are the ones getting upset.