Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 April, 05:54
While paying for my items at a store today, I got the clerk whose mother passed away a few months ago. She's a Christian too, and we got to talk. My mom went Home to Heaven the Easter Sunday after President Trump was Inaugurated. The night of his election, we had a party, just the two of us, plus our pets. It's never easy to say good-bye to someone you love, and sometimes the wave of grief will still knock you down in a gut-wrenching punch. But as Scripture says, we don't grieve like those who have no hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13). I know I'll see my mom again. And my dad, who went Home when I was a kid. And so many other relatives and friends along the way, most of whom left way too early in life. If you're missing a loved too, rest in Jesus and let Him comfort and strengthen you. He will bring the joy and peace back. In the middle of mourning, He will be faithful to watch over you and cry with you. He is a good, good Savior... And that's Good News on this Good Friday.βœοΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
Amen β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό
06:25 PM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shelly21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Carpenter, click on at the bottom under it