Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
Right after the George Floyd trial wrapped up for the day, we have a man crash his car into a police barrier at the Capitol. The talking heads on CNN & FOX are now talking about "brave police officers" putting their lives on the line to protect us from danger. They even discussed how it was okay that the suspect was shot even though he only had a knife. Just seems like a strange juxtaposition here.

The suspect in DC was black, and the officer killed was white. While we know that shouldn't matter, it seems pertinent these days. Is this just a coincidence? Just seems weird to me watching the news anchors quickly go from pushing the police brutality angle to now droning on and on about how police are our heroes. And to pivot from pushing the racist cop narrative in one case to not even wanting to know if the police-involved shooting (of another black man) was justified... really stood out to me. 🤔
05:10 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 April, 09:21
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
i am sooooo tired of all the narratives 😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 April, 06:07
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
So, Nancy Pelosi just stated that the officer killed today was a "martyr for democracy." 😒 Seems like they are quick to elevate those who die protecting the government, but not those who die protecting us regular folks. Almost like they think they're more important than the rest of us. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396