Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

THERE IT IS GUYS ~. EZRA - GHOST - REVEALS BIDEN. ❤️❤️❤️
By_the Book and Strider Raven... The Landslide.Movie..Bye Bye Dan - YouTube

Enjoy the Show... This Movie is coming to an end soon. If my channel goes down just remember I have a backup on utoob (By_the Book)https://www.youtube.com/ch...

04:47 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Donnathemomof2 in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
05 April, 04:41
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
“holy different kind of force”
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
02 April, 10:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Retta Fulmer @RCFulmer
02 April, 10:01
so awesome!!!!! git goose bumps and tears!!!!❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 April, 07:52
Excellent video. Excuse me while I wipe my tears.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
02 April, 09:00
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Seriously, me too! I sobbed! 😘

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
02 April, 05:46
at the end, as soon as the pic of the soldier holding the baby in the flag... tears, streaming.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
02 April, 05:06
❤️🇺🇸⏰🐸

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
02 April, 05:30
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
I jut cried watching this ~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️