Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
❤️✝️🙏 "And the high priest said to Him, 'I call on You to swear a binding oath by the living God, that you tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God.' Jesus said to him, 'You have [in fact] said it; but more than that I tell you [regardless of what you do with Me now], in the future you will see [Me revealed as] the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.'”
{Matthew 24:63-64, Amplified version)
03:57 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 April, 09:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
✝️Jesus Christ is KING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 April, 09:36
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
🙏✝️❤️Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 April, 06:01
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Amen.❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 April, 07:39
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
@pojo -- I just found out that there are 8 episodes in season 1! 😍 Here are 5 and 6. Will post the link for 7 and 8 too on my page.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 April, 07:47
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
@pojo -- here's the link for the livestreaming of 7 and 8, starts tonight at 8 p.m. ET!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Season One, Episodes 7 & 8 Livestream - YouTube

The Countdown to Season Two concludes tonight with the final two episodes of Season One! Remember the famous scene between Jesus and Nicodemus? The calling o...