MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
I needed to see this today. I dont kno why but its been a hard day for me. Endless tears streamed down my face from morning til now.
For no specific reason...Im just overwhelmed with sadness & feel like giving up😭😭😭
03:14 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Earth Patriot @JustifiedByFaith
02 April, 06:53
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Dear Fren, ask the Father to send the comforter for your soul 💕 he comforted Daniel in the lion's den and will soothe your pain too. When im down i remember all the Lord has given me. Gratitude sure kills the blues quick smart 🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
02 April, 05:30
You are loved and appreciated by me ♥️..and a lot of other people. I care for you :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
02 April, 05:10
With new birth comes pain. We've all been on this roller coaster for what seems to be too long. I know your pain, we will come through this together. Praying for you, patriot warrior.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
02 April, 05:08
❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿⏰THE BEST IS TRULY YET TO COME 🤪😉

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 April, 04:25
We just have to hang on as best we can and fight. JESUS is LORD! he spoke with conviction of truth and it will cut like sword, we should do the same. It is hard to wrap my mind around this event that the Omni-all will allow himself to be beaten down, spit on (Spit On) degraded and he could have stopped it at any moment in time. The ENTIRE universe at his disposal and yet allow feeble humans to do as they wish with him. He took it because he loves us so much. Remember humans didn't have pain before the fall of man so GOD needed to learn what it felt like to walk in our skin.
We made a choice and we abandoned him and choose suffering over love.
Yet GOD came back looking for us and in order to reconnect with us he had suffer. Do you know what GOD really thought about while he was going through the ordeal? US. He said my beautiful children why did you choose this life of suffering and all he wanted to do was take it all away from us. Hang on and fight

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
02 April, 04:11
Ok, same here, no specific reason but can't shake an awful feeling of sheer dread that I have today. Very sad, wan't to stay home in my bubble instead of sociaize with people with the many holiday plans coming up.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
02 April, 03:58
It is ok to feel it means we are alive. All seems hopeless especially now when we can't feel the effects of hope. Have you noticed with the pretend biden president that those who cheered him on is still dark and gloomy. What were they fighting for or looking forward to? This is what hate does it leaves you stuck and has no forward momentum. We Fought with President Trump as he fights with us for a brighter tomorrow filled with prosperity and freedom for all.
The other side only fought against President Trump and the only future they see is a future without Trump.

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
02 April, 03:54
💙We all need a break from time to time. I pray that peace finds you today.
Take a deep breathe Patriot. Love and Light from me to you. 💙

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
02 April, 03:47
MZ: Your life has been far from easy. You are a warrior and sometime warriors need to cry. Tears taste good, and so they are good for your body. We are all here for you fighting our internal dialog. It is a tough day, and it has been a tough year. You have got this (WWG1WWA) and we’ve got you.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
02 April, 03:41
Nailed it !!!!!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 April, 03:50
We must stand tall and be counted here for a reason!

#HoldTheLine

#wwg1wga

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
02 April, 04:00
absolutely,,excusing the pun 😉

chore Toke @choretoke
02 April, 03:28
Hang in there🙏🏼

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
02 April, 03:27
Prayers going up for you .I love all ur post.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Mark Endres @PATRIOTLIFE
02 April, 03:26
love you Patriot! be strong keep that armor on! we all of our days. we pick each other up and keep going! Love and Light!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 April, 03:24
I am sorry you are feeling discouraged. I am praying for you.
You are never alone! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hope Darst - Peace Be Still (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Brand new single “Peace Be Still” from Hope Darst. Listen or Download now at the links below.Apple Music: http://smarturl.it/HopeDarstPBS/applemusicSpotify: ...

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
02 April, 03:21
1058: Operators on standby.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
Please know that many are praying for strength and unity. This election will be rectified. The fact that Trump won reelection in a landslide is going to be brought to light one way or another in spite of what anyone says or believes. American patriots will be called upon to MAGA! I will pray for you to find comfort and peace. Maybe get away from all the "info" for awhile and take in some time in nature if even for a moment.
🙏♥️🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
❤️Bless you

I can't say I know how you feel but I went through some patches where I was dejected & angry & sad
It was then that I took a break even from social media & went inside
Hope you have a better day from here!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
02 April, 03:16
❤️ YOU

Michele G.. @MicheleG
02 April, 03:19
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
been feelung likw that too! Sending you love and happy thoughts ❤😊😘