Kim Runner @kimrunner
“Move slowly, carefully —- and then strike like the fastest animal on the planet!” - DJT
08:53 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 10:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nana will be your 18th comment!

"PERRRRRFECT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 January, 10:11
Yeah 👍❤🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 January, 10:06
Purring like a baby then STRIKE!

Teirza Bristow @TeirzaB
22 January, 10:03
soft kitty, warm kitty...

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 January, 09:55
awe! kim😊 teach us how to do time stamps...please oh please 😊😂😊🙏🙏

Thorsten DGER @MixeryMan
22 January, 09:30
I saw this on your twitter post.
But your video post was awesome. 🙏

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
22 January, 09:18
1st day here.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
23 January, 10:20
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Welcome! Hey I got kicked off FB and Twitter both within 4 days! :) You actually get what is going on here!

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
23 January, 10:54
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Welcome!

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
22 January, 09:03
Heeeeere, kitty kitty!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
22 January, 09:03
YAY! So happy to see you here Kim! I was banned from Twitter yesterday so I'm so grateful you lead me here! Holding the line here in Texas!🙌🙏🇺🇲

Alexandra Neve @Alex
22 January, 09:02
MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE A NAP.. THAT SOUND IS SO ...ZZZZ

So Cal Lady Patriot @SoCalLadyPatriot
22 January, 08:59
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING🙏🏼
❤️🤍💙👊🏼 #GodWins

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
22 January, 08:58
I'm also very happy to see you here... you're inspiring and help me stay positive! Thank you Kim! 🤗🇺🇸🙏🏼💪🏽

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
22 January, 08:56
Good to see you! Sorry you were booted from twtter. There are not many of us left. Blue checks and small accounts only.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
22 January, 08:55
those eyes. there's no distracting them.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
So good to see your name again!!! Missed you!!!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
vibes

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
Patriots in control💯

Awakening Time @Awakeningtime
22 January, 08:54
Agree 100%