paul whitfield @Missing
22 January, 08:40
I don't know about you, but I consume mountains of data a day. pouring through articles and tweets, posts here, parler, wewake.life, other sources. I match up pics, I collate data, I could not manage a stringboard for all I see. Pictures tend to shine through, a sense of what is happening vs what others claim is happening. The truth (or possible truths) bubble up. Does anyone else experience this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Doe @Jarsn69
22 January, 08:41
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
paul whitfield @Missing
22 January, 08:47
In response John Doe to his Publication
Everytime I think I got it, I get new info. It is almost overwhelming. Having to rethink your thoughts constantly. Just when I think I got it, nope, gotta restring the pegs because the web thickens. and I have been doing this for years. WTH?

paul whitfield @Missing
I have followed Q for over a year, I read every scrap of post or article I can find and every day. Boom. changes. I have been a conspiracy theorist for 25 fricken years, and daily now. Boom.
08:49 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response paul whitfield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Missing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from paul whitfield, click on at the bottom under it