Only people mentioned by @CaseyDee521 in this post can reply

Waiting?

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed VK’s following has dropped down to 505 now......5:5?!

#FamilyIsEverything Jesus Go's 2-0 #WWG1WGA. Retired TWITTER anon. Banned with Boss. JOKER high in the hills of NY

Indeed !!

🥁🥇Epic..🥇🙏

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

1/30/2021’

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

😍🙏😍Waiting for it!

Goosebumps 🙏❤️🇺🇸

We the People have to come together as one! Love and Light to all!

Amen 🙏

😎yes sir!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

love, love, love these Men.........

Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 I❤️JFKJR #FamilyIsEverything ❤️#JFKJRLives #GodWins #Trump2021

In response Mimi South to his Publication

I do too! Such good men, they all are ❤️✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Army Wife, Army Mom, Patriot

I look forward to all your posts. They make my heart smile. Whoever you are - God Bless and keep up the good work!!! WWG1WGA

Where We Go One, We Go All . 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 I❤️JFKJR #FamilyIsEverything ❤️#JFKJRLives #GodWins #Trump2021

In response TEA CUP to her Publication

Awww that is so sweet of you to say thank you!!! God Bless you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Oh my gosh, I'm in love.........

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

YES!!!!!!

(4) Show this thread

Truth Seeker. Loved Husband. Proud Father. I'm a German but Trump is my President. #FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst

Yep 😂

Twitter reject 😎 Love my husband, kids, God ❤️ Believer in Divine Serendipity HAVE FAITH GOD WINS 🙏

In response NEO 081001 to his Publication

I NEVER get tired of watching this!!!

(1) Show this thread

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Hi Casey , Missed you 😘

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Awwwww I am sooo happy to see you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I pray to God this is true! My gut tells me it is coming.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

JFK is the keystone and POTUS held it in place
I am in Awe of The Plan ☝️

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Amen!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

Digital soldier! Lover of God, country, and POTUS! Holding the line and trusting the plan. #nothingcanstopwhatscoming. #WWG1WGA #Godwins

Beautiful, strong men! Guardians of our great country! #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

In response WWG1WGA29 PATRIOT to his Publication

AMEN!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Aussie mum 🇦🇺 Patriot. Truth seeker 🔭 and Digital Warrior who loves #USA 🇺🇸 and #MAGA. #WWG1WGA

I could be crazy too, but I really hope we do find out 😎

In response Steph Halfhide to her Publication

The Best Is Yet To Come! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Liberty) can see their posts

In response Freedom Matters to her Publication

He is! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread