Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
im beyond tired,im angry-really angry&im slow 2 anger.we kept hearing,wait til April!you'll see!date mongers r always right-something happens on the date,but its never a good/useful/faith promoting thing.what does that tell u about them?yesterday was supposed 2 reveal truth,what we got instead was the beginnings of ww3,kinetic version.i can feel the manipulation of the narrative.im not checking out,how can u?im done believing weve got this/the plan is divinely inspired.im not feeling it.im seeing a massive demoralization campaign aimed straight at our hearts,by all public voices.they r playing both sides.same as it ever was.im going to take Trump at his word-he's possibly running again in 2024.until that time,we appear 2 b on our own.the thing that makes me the most angry,is that people will knee jerk say,wheres your trust/faith?we anons r acting like battered wives,we keep coming back for more abuse.i dont trust any of these people any more.my faith is in the Almighty,thats it.
12:20 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
02 April, 12:31
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
i feel ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396