Still Believing @bpups
You all have done your jobs well. The information, the sharing, the memes, the articles, the motivations, the tearing down of old systems, the ignition of new thoughts and manifestations to take us as a whole in a different direction.

I am mostly a seed planter. I ask questions that make people think when they are with me. I try to reinforce the positive and encourage resolution, peace, and forward thinking. I do this mostly in a gentle way, non-confrontational, trying not to make people shut down with defenses.

I don't often run into people ready for more, but the other day, someone was put into my path and she started asking questions. When she realized I had answers, the questions just came coming - bam, bam, bam. I was trying to be subtle (aka non-crazy, y'all know exactly what I mean), but then she talked about adrenochrome, clones and rods of god, so ... well.... if she was going to ask. LOL Thanks for prepping me!
12:18 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by bpups in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Still Believing, click on at the bottom under it