Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
02 April, 09:12
I dont think ive ever seen even a fat person’s neck bunch up this loosely over their collar. unless its not actually joe bidan’s neck thats doing the bunching. following me??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
02 April, 09:18
In response Roman Legionnaire to his Publication
Nobody is running around with freaking masks on. thats beyond absurd.
These are carefully chosen look alikes. Nothing more.
Yall need to get yourselves in check with all this crazy shit yall are posting.
This is not what we are supposed to be doing.
We are making fools of ourselves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SPQR in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
02 April, 09:38
Thats old af... But, seriously, get back to reality.
These are simply body doubles. Its much easier and cheaper to simply use a boby double which they already had in place for many years, compared to having a team of dipshits putting a mask on Jim Carrey or Steve fucking martin every damn day. Do you not see how completely illogical that sounds?
Use logic, critical thinking. Stop living in a place that isnt real.
They are body doubles. Not actors from hollywood.
Fuck me, I am losing faith in the human race rapidly

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
02 April, 10:02
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
and youre starting to sound like a shill

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
02 April, 10:16
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
and this actually just happened fyi

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
02 April, 09:35
i guess these are normal eyelids. with no eyelashes

Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
02 April, 09:37
your eyes must be really deep set to cast a shadow that deep over half your eyeball