John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 March, 09:42
How many military posts do you see saying we are not in control and you should take to the streets?

How many military personel do you think would shouting at the top of their lungs if you were in danger of losing your freedoms. The military are there to protect you. Most didn't sign up for college, they signed up because their family has for generations. They don't do it because they have to, they do it because they know they must if they want to keep this country free. When you see them take to social media in the hundreds of thousands you will know patriots are not in control. That isn't going to happen because they are in control. Don't listen to shills and MSM listen to your military. 5:5? I hope so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
02 April, 12:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
If they are in control, why are all the service men and women still in masks?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 12:37
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
Optics, pure optics. They come off as soon as they are out of sight. Well at least here they do. Base commanders can be a finicky bunch. They decide what rules to follow and how strictly. Of course it depends if they are bucking for a promotion or not but I can promise you as soon as they hit their building that mask disappears.

That’s good insight. I am completely lost at trying to predict how this movie will twist and turn.
09:21 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShakyDolphin in this post can reply
02 April, 06:57
That's have the fun isn't it!?

02 April, 08:11
I admit it, it is!

02 April, 06:57
That's have the fun isn't it!?