Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
02 April, 10:16
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
that person looks incredibly lucky. getting pushed down like this sucks, yes. however it doesnt look like the horse stepped on him/her. getting stepped on is what really hurts. at any rate, this is horrible, didnt seem like she/he knew there was a herd of mounted horses coming their way. one could quite possibly argue attempted murder but in my experience most horses are gentle and go out of their way to avoid causing fatal damage, horses are really picky about where their feet land/touch. coming from someone who rides horses on a regular basis & thats worked with them for the last several years. praying that person is okay 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
02 April, 09:53
Absolutely sickening. The ‘officers’ should be fired and charged with reckless endangerment and the one who hurt her should be charged with attempted murder. Praying the girl is okay. I can’t imagine how traumatised the other kids feel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
02 April, 09:21
attempted murder in my book.

Only followers of this user (StainedSky17) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 April, 08:05
The blue line is working very hard to make us withdraw our backing! They need to choose a side. Soon!

Gediminaitis Gediminaitis @Gediminaitis17
02 April, 08:03
damn, he will get his!! from 31.03- in Belgium, by courts decision all restrictions must be finished in 30 days