Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 April, 09:43
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
My friend asked me, I'm asking too, Who else that Charlie speaks to on his show is evil? Should we assume most of his guests? I guess I shouldn't assume. A combination of black hats and white hats? What a confusing time this is. I'll bet Charlie wears an ankle bracelet and can't leave the house. We never see his legs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
02 April, 09:30
It does not suprise me one bit i always knew he was full of shit its just so damn obvious. same with the simon and fake navy seal jaco both act like they get secret intel lol All three of these clowns are full of shit and not suprised one bit if just more pedo rapist trying to push fake news to distract.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
02 April, 09:24
Watching this video made made feel really uneasy. Creep factor was at level 11.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
02 April, 09:13
Whoa!!! I've questioned things about Charlie Ward and who he is but now I know. I used to listen to him, even recently. I quit listening simply because I thought he was just full of shit. I could see slight deception. Now I can see he's one of [them]. I'll bet he's used his famous "wakey wakey" line on the children. "Be careful who you follow." - Q

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 April, 08:37
This is very interesting, and concerning. It addresses an uneasiness I've been feeling about Charlie, ever since the Qohn Galt exchange on Twitter.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 April, 08:39
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Does anyone know if Qohn Galt is on social media, at the moment?

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
02 April, 08:16
You know when you know~ many over the last 4 years ~ I have always felt there was something off about Charlie...i have always reserved my opinion...

Awake Now @Awakenow
02 April, 08:14
I have never been a Charlie Ward fan. I think he is full of crap... especially after he was supporting the BS "new king". I think he is a slime-ball that has finally been called out.

Just my 2 cents

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
02 April, 08:13

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 April, 12:07
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Has Juan ever been on his show?

Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
02 April, 01:13
I trust David Straight and he is part of the Human trafficking task force. He said Charlie Ward is not to be trusted and I stopped istening to Charlie Ward the second he told me that.