Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
For anyone who needs to read this, I Swear to YOU That GOD is REAL, just as Real as YOU, Me, and All the Souls of this realm. If You want a Better Life, all You have to Do Is Ask Him to come to You, within You, around You, and repent if You need to. ALL Are forgiven by God through the blood shed at calvary, Now You must Forgive YourSelf. God will NOT Forsake You. With My Own Eyes, I have stood in Front of GOD and asked Him to Save YOU All, and I even said I will wait until All Are Ready. This Is My Truth of GOD. I Love You All So Very Much, and GODS Love for Us All, Is Unimaginable until Felt. YOU ARE WORTHY, as You are Now. Go to Him, for YOU and for All The Children of GOD. I AM Always Holding on to Jesus as We Walk to Our Father. All Are Welcome to Join.

All WIll Go, No One Above The Other.💪❤️🌍❤️💪
#SpacesAvailable #GodWins #HoldOn #NeverGiveUp #wwg1wga
❤️🌍🙏✝️
https://youtu.be/tcXdIgEUs...
Crowder - I AM Official Song Video (featuring Son of God Film) - YouTube

"I AM" from Neon Steeplehttp://smarturl.it/CrowderNeonSteeple

06:41 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 10:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
God is real yes…
Tried for 5 years to get pregnant.. had 2% chance, went to fertility doctors.
Used sisters eggs twice, after failed attempts at 8 tries, I gave up. Almost cost my marriage. on December 21, 2003, I had it out with God……
Went to play Bunco one night and a woman, who was subbing for neighbor handed me a prayer card, St. Gerard, patron saint of motherhood… she said read it 7 times a day.
I rolled my eyes and thanked her.
I read it 17 times a day….
April 6, 2004, I had a positive pregnancy test.
Wont stick, knew it.
It stuck…..
Induced December 14th. Total of 7 Doctots in the practice, 3 tried to break water, last Dr that night, Dr Gerard OReilly broke water…
God is good……❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 January, 10:48
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
27 January, 12:14
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏🙏You are blessed.💞

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
10 February, 12:58
i wish I could find someone like you who loves God so much. blessings

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 February, 01:01
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
You see this person everyday in Your mirror, there should be much thanksgiving in that moment, God makes no mistakes, who You are to be with will be who God brings. Bless You. All my love. 🙏❤️

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 February, 12:40
💞 Beautiful 💞

10 February, 12:42
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
God is so very good to us, May He bless You all-ways Sister.
🙏🕊️🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 December, 08:51
Beautiful song and video. i never questioned i always knew God was real. i love him so much

21 December, 08:56
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌
https://youtu.be/DXDGE_lRI...
10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) - Matt Redman (Best Worship Song Ever) (with Lyrics) - YouTube

Matt Redman - Ten Thousand Reasons (10,000 Reasons) (Bless the Lord), New Album - 10,000 reasons, Year: 2011Bless the Lord, O my soulO my soulWorship His hol...

J J Larr @3JJL
24 August, 12:06
❤️✝️🙏

24 August, 12:07
In response J J Larr to her Publication
♥️✝️🙏

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
16 August, 09:10
💖💖💖Love this so much. Live all your beautiful spells
ThanQ you lovely brother 💋🌹🦅💛💖

16 August, 09:11
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
God Bless You Sister. Love You So Much!!! ❤️🙏✝️🙌

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
05 August, 09:43
bedankt Jason, voor je inspirerende en leerzame berichten. ik volg jou graag helemaal vanuit Nederland! wens je een fijne en gezegende dag mijn lieve broer 🙏❤

05 August, 09:52
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
Ik wens hetzelfde voor zuster.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
16 August, 09:11
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
💖💖💖
He is wonderful so are you lovely sister 💋🌹💛🦅💖

I am What I am @OfLight
05 August, 09:35
Your posts always resonate with me and give me goose bumps, thank you for sharing. God bless and I love you too!

05 August, 09:37
In response I am What I am to her Publication
God is so very good to us and He is who guides me, without Him I would never have gotten this far. Love is Power, just as Truth is the fuel, all is God. May God continue to bless Us all throughout all the days ahead.❤️🙏✝️

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
01 June, 08:44
God is a loving Father! praise be to Jesus! Thank you Jason for your prays! God bless you!

02 October, 09:34
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
Bless You Sister. 💞🙏✝️🙏💞

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 May, 12:17
Thank you Jason, you have Blessed day.

10 May, 12:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I Love You SO Much. May God Bless You Sister All-Ways. 🙏✝️💞

Happy Days @Sun2516
05 May, 08:12
Thank you

17 June, 11:50
In response Happy Days to his Publication
❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

16 April, 07:58
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
🙏❤️✝️

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
14 April, 06:47
I feel as you get closer to him you’re able to receive more knowledge..

14 April, 06:51
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Agreed Brother.❤️🙏✝️

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
06 April, 11:03
Excellent! Thank-You! Yes ! The Love Of The Father Is Incredible. I Have Had Many Experiences Too. Bless You For Your Prayers For All... at this time His Burden for All Souls Is heart wrenching!!!

07 April, 07:09
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
❤️🙏✝️

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 April, 04:21
Truth❤

02 April, 04:23
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
❤️🙏✝️

02 April, 09:58
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
02 April, 03:56
many need repentance. it is given if the repentance is sincere. for others that need no repentance. inkd of like the word "sorry" the vibe if sincere, sorry changes action. just to be clear

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 April, 10:14
Beautifully stated. Most people equate religion with relationship. Never has the Lord desired religion over relationship. Jesus did not die so we would continue to live under oppressive laws and doctrines. He came to show we could not live under the law. He came to pay the debt we could not pay. The wages (cost) of our sin is death. He paid that cost so we could be set free. Yet people cling to religion and doctrines that return them to bondage. Jesus said He came to set the captives free. He wants YOU, your heart, your soul, your personality. You are forgiven. He took care of the sin issue so He could offer you salvation. It is His FREE gift to you. All He asks is for you to trust and believe in Him. It is by His grace you are saved. There is nothing you can do to earn it. The problem that He came to resolve is to restore each back to spiritual life from being spiritually dead. Belief=Holy Spirit in you=restoration of life=eternal life.😇

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
02 April, 09:53
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

02 April, 06:43
Zach Williams - Chain Breaker (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Watch the lyric video for my song "Chain Breaker" now!Listen to #ChainBreaker available everywhere:https://ZachWilliams.lnk.to/CBDeluxeID!CBLVListen to my ne...