Debra ... @WelcomeHome
I am ever so grateful to the developers and admins of WeGo and AnonUp for creating a place that Patriots can come to together to share and encourage one another. This is vital in keeping the narrative and energy focused on the right direction. We have all joined these platforms knowing they are specifically for Patriots.

I have noticed on both platforms some people who are expressing some despair and need encouragement. I have no problem encouraging you, we all need it at times. However, if this continues I will have to assume you are a plant or troll and I will report you and block you
09:43 AM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by WelcomeHome in this post can reply
Donna Bisesi @dbisesi722
14 January, 10:14
In response Debra ... to her Publication
I thought these sites where for people to able to be honest with thier feelings at the time without judgement or being reported. Let's help one another and not condemn. Everyone handles things different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
14 January, 10:04
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Let me get this straight. If I'm depressed because it's sinking in Joe Biden may soon have his finger on the Nuke button you're going to report me to the Anonup police? Please go back to Twitter sweetie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396