Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 April, 06:55
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
TARANTINO - ALWAYS CREEEEEEEEEPY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 05:48
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I must point out what they did not show was the measurements on the second photo. If you apply that same rule you will see that the foot is almost as long as the the tape of his face by comparison. Also the size of the leg looks at least 3x as long using that same scale. It is the same trick that is used in films to make objects look much smaller than they actually are. Not to mention I have never seen a child with a toenail that thick. I do not doubt what this claims but IMO this is not proof of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 April, 05:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I agree. Photography is a 2 dimensional form and can be deceptive on purpose. But to be honest, that looks like a kid's leg, maybe Asian.