Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 05:13
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·
1h
ALL WORLD LEADERS.......
ARE THE FALLEN....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
01 April, 05:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Glad you posted those.

I'm just tired. I'm so tired right now. I've been writing the same things for so many years, and now, I feel, it's all out there and other's will post it. I have so many "Clouds" out there - I finally had to remove 22,000 pics recently off this new phone. I can't go "Cloud Hopping" as fast as I used to!! I just want to lay down and take a nap. I've only slept for 3 to 4 hours a night for so many years - my body is worn out. My mind has it all down, and has posted over the years many many times. I was just ahead of my time! I never thought "Now" would get here (well, I did, I knew it would, exhaustion was taking over) and now that it has gotten out, there's so freaking many of them (the dead has arisen from their sleep coming in to find the food)!!

FYI: Zombies=people asleep to the REAL DIVINE TRUTH walking around eating all they see (taking in the words/truth/facts of the fleshly world).

Now, they are eating the food of the Farmers - #TheHarvest !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 12:17
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
You need to rest Patriot, take some care of you now for a while. Take a week off or a few days, limit screen time to less hours hun.
It will all be ok in the end.
Do some grounding outside barefoot so you raise your vibrations back up. Your frequency isnt going to help you or the planet if it is low from stress and fatigue.
😘😘Talk to your soul out loud, command it to raise your frequency, elevate your higher consciousness to a level to communicate with God and other light beings.
Rest and relax some daily with things and or music you really enjoy.
This journey can be better, take a break, you will know in your heart when something has happened that needs your attention😘😘😇😇😇😇.

02 April, 01:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have my meditation/perfect frequency music on every night. Or, I turn on my favorite channel which i suggest everyone listen to, Giving Voice To The Wisdom Of The Ages.

I can't shut off my God Side - the Spiritual Truth goes with the Earthly truth...as Scripture is so many more layers than people can imagine. These two go hand in hand... I have to rid the noise of the world so in the quiet I can hear in My Spirit.

We're at the finish line, puzzle pieces bring given🌬💧it's amazing! The next 10-11 days should be really eye opening. I was watching a video earlier today re: Nissan 15 Jesus & Passover, below, screen shot of my response🙄. This is how I rest. I know when the God-downloads come, it's GIANT Booms! I can't explain it but since 2013 doing blog & videos, to now seeing everything I talked about in Biblically-patterned events, literally playing out, it's remarkable. So I'm in my Friend of Heaven mode!

I love your loving❤!!😘 I will do bare👣thing tomorrow!

FYI: I hate math all thru school.

Now, I'm the number's queen. This too started in 2012...I was like (looking up) "REALLY? REALLY?"😂

I can't even leave a simple damn response to a You Tube video!🤣🤣🤣
01:28 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
02 April, 02:15
😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇💜💜💜💜😘