Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Up until my children were born, My biggest flaw in life, was worrying about what others thought of me!
Once my children were born, all I cared about was what those who loved me unconditionally thought of me!

Those who continue to try to hurt any child of this world, or even my own, will continue to meet a ferocious lion who will fight to the death before ever surrendering! You are better off trying to be of love!
Lions have the biggest hearts as well!

#SaveOurChildren
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#wwg1wga ♒️
#JusticeForTheChildren
πŸ‘ΌZWC🦁❀️🦁MECπŸ‘Ό

https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_S...
12:34 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
03 April, 01:12
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
02 April, 08:27
The divine lens liberates πŸ™πŸΌ
< Absolute reality - is objective, free from bondage to fear, pain, ego, atrachment.>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 April, 08:10
Excellent post Patriot.. May God bless you and your family. We are an army of God and stand together to fight the evil! #GodWins πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
02 April, 07:54
I read almost all of Osho's books. He had an amazing insight into what life really is. I am sure "they" did away with him also. spoke too much truth for them. his name and reputation were smeared to discredit him. Sound familiar?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 April, 01:45
It has taken me a long time to truly understand this. Now I'm free.πŸ¦‹πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 April, 12:46
I love this and whole heartedly agree. Thank you for sharingπŸ™β€