Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:35
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
WELCOME TO REALITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
01 April, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I found this interesting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 11:30
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Makes you wonder doesnt it?
Would be be disappointed to find out the earth is different than we thought Nana wonders?
Do we think it would be a good thing or bad thing or just a nothing burger as far as changing the past?
Now could it affect our future, sure!

Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
01 April, 11:32
my brother told me he believes evil is trying to break through the fermement... to get to heaven. no one's succeeded yet.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wonder what we would change?
My understanding is that there are many different species that have been coming and going from earth for a long time so I dont know about that.
11:35 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
01 April, 11:40
there's a large Tesla and firmament connection. and if evil can enter Heaven, well we can't have that. men have tried for decades to do it. watch the water has multiple meanings.

01 April, 11:47
😁But that is just my personal opinion

Brain Food @Brainfood
02 April, 12:11
tell me more...