Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
A lot can happen in just 3 days. ✨
09:17 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 July, 01:48
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Jesus rose in 3 Days. That post was for Easter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 April, 09:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
02 April, 04:58
bless you jonelle, a great illustration.

Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 10:04
Imagine the sorrow of the people at that time. Loved ones with the inability to truly comprehend what Jesus was saying would happen. The pain of watching their teacher, friend, son, brother suffer as he did, and in such an unjust manner. Shame on the religious community who did this to our Lord. What a glorious day it was when they saw the Lord and realized what he said had come to pass. I wish I could have been there to see his glorious resurrection. Yes, three days can make a huge difference! I trust our Lord has his hand on the current state of affairs going on in our world. I pray he will be merciful and that people will wake up and be vessels of light!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 April, 10:18
In response Fear Not to her Publication
I have come to the peace of knowingnthatbGodvis in control and that nothing can keep me from my final destination with my Lord. I fear nothing in this world.

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 April, 01:35
In response Fear Not to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️✝️🕊️

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
01 April, 10:02
All things are possible with God.🙏🏻

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
01 April, 10:01
DARK TO LIGHT SOON !❤🤍💙

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 April, 09:57
Can & DID! Praise God!!!

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
01 April, 09:55
truth

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
01 April, 09:32
AMEN!!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts