Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
02 April, 12:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Amen patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
01 April, 10:10
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
01 April, 09:55
Thanks for sharing Scripture with us, Casey! It is very comforting to me but also clarifying -- clarity is what we look for in our diamonds!
The greater the clarity the greater the value, TRUTH IS LIGHT!

One of the first things our God created was the LIGHT! And then He separated the Dark using it. Dark to Light messages so mirror the Scriptures; they helped me to know THE PLAN was good and came from God. The evil is often referred to as Darkness-- it is where it hides. The people whose deeds are 'dark' do their best to keep those deeds from coming to Light!

The Great Awakening IS upon us-- both levels, the Spiritual realm and the physical realm. They mirror each other. So I am happy to hear about or read about DARK to LIGHT! The Bible says, the dark could not comprehend the light; meaning it can’t take hold of it, comprehend it and then bring it unto itself. Since God is Light no darkness can exist inside the Light. The TRUTH is coming!

Your posts are very comforting! Th

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 09:47
Every species on every planet in every universe was created by God or some may call him Creator.
Our souls are in an earthsuit, other species may call them avatars. Not all creations have a soul.
God is real!
Angels are real!
satan and his fallen angels are real!
Without him we can not save our country and this planet!
Beautiful pic!

Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
01 April, 09:45
Amen. The Word is the Power, the Strength and the Promise. I bow, not out of need or fear but out of absolute and resolute devotion to the Love showered on me. God, the soverign ONE is in All, Before All and Above All. Thank you Father I was made worthy by you

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 April, 09:13

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 April, 09:13
Amen🙏

julie miller @pnut36
01 April, 09:07
Amen

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 April, 09:14
In response julie miller to his Publication
🙏