Only people mentioned by PatriotAtLarge in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 12:39
In response Patriot At LARGE to his Publication
AMEN God expose the greatest deciever ever, the devil and his minions, and bind them and throw them in the abyss ETERNALLY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mimi Ced @MiMi_Iam
24 January, 10:18
I have been ready for eons. although the gitmo list is quite long with loads of people already there sentenced, waiting for tribunal & executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 January, 04:47
I'm braced and mask free😄

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
22 January, 11:04
If you commited the crime or treason, then you must/shall pay the price. RESTLESS IN HELL SATAN AND YOUR MINIONS IN JESUS NAME WE PARY.

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
22 January, 11:02
God please help them all!!!

Only followers of this user (Shannonkosub) can see their posts

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
22 January, 10:46

Amy Cole @Amzie
22 January, 09:39
We that are awake and know are who have to help those that are not...with compassion and the Grace of God we must be there for those...I pray to our Lord and Savior for strength thru the coming days...

Sherry Beare @IzWdOpen2020
22 January, 08:11
I've been studying this subject. I am ready to show compassion to those who haven't.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 07:56
...sad times, but overdue. God help us.