Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
A bitter sweet moment that I think we all are going to have to deal with. Whiplash347 said his final goodbye tonight, not sure if it was for the day or for good but at some point, one way or the other....this will come to an end and many of the people we have gotten use to having in our lives on a daily basis will move on. Wishing everyone well today, tomorrow and always no matter what happens in our future.
Many nay sayers are saying we are full of hopium and will be let down, that we need to get a grip on the fact that BidAn is the leader of this country. There is not a single cell in my body that will ever believe that Trump walked away from everything he busted his ass doing for this country. Not ever. The last few months before inauguration he had a different look in his eyes. A man on a mission. I will keep my faith in him, our military and all of you amazing patriots! #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident
08:37 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dani_America1st in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
27 April, 10:47
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
It's hard being awake. Everyday something the DS does upsets us because we see them for who and what they are and feel powerless to stop them. The good news is we don't have to stop them just expose them to those that still sleep. Walking away isn't an option and we can never go back to sleep so our only option is to fight!
We are discouraged because things aren't happening as we predicted but our predictions were based upon our interpretations of Q posts which are ambiguous for a reason. If we knew the details of the Plan then so would the enemy, so not an option!
If Q wanted us to know the plan he would have said "Know the Plan" but he did not...he said Trust the Plan. We have to trust that there is a Plan because he has given us proofs that he is real and so are his revelations.
Resorting to violence is the last resort and if and when the time comes we may very well rise up as a nation and purge our government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 April, 09:37
Nobody is making me lose my anonup friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
01 April, 10:37
I'm sad. :-( 😢

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
01 April, 08:40
And because we have been watching numbers and checking Q drops, my original post was 917 characters.