Only people mentioned by empty13 in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
01 April, 07:27
In response the unimpeachable empty13 to his Publication
Its also how they removed the brains..
No shit..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
01 April, 07:36
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
well THAT probe had a hook on the end... basically the misused mullis test is breaking the blood brain barrier

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
01 April, 07:17
Anyone who knows somebody that they care about or just wants to know some facts that this covid crap is a fraud show them this little post and it shows how this forkin government is totally trying to physically take us out as human men and women but trying to kill any kind of discernment that you have so you will hush your mouth and blindly fallow them!!! Fork all these crazy forkin bastards!!!R Ricardo

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 April, 07:10
So many coworkers I know have gone in multiple times for a swab test..... I just cringe. They just have no idea how harmful that is to their health.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
01 April, 07:16
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
talked to one today who has had one shot. i advised my position, and here comes the "you watch too much fox" bs. i don't have cable tv. people are scared of their own shadow and wont admit it.