Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
01 April, 05:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Q delta for April 3

Future proves past.
Drops will go fast.
MOAB.
Q

Biblical ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Walker @Wakabe
01 April, 05:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
No.

Continuing to post deltas? I guess it is useful to keep remindinf everyone how wrong this stuff was

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
01 April, 06:16
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
be gone troll...

Jim Walker @Wakabe
01 April, 06:25
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
What is a ‘Delta’ other than ‘this was wrong at the time, and it was wrong a year later, but i’m going to keep trotting it out because maybe THIS year is the year that it’s right. Q definitely meant it for this year’.

What sort of predictions get more accurate the further away from when they’re made. Are they homeopathic?

How would you even know accurately to the day what’s happening 3/4 years after you’ve made the prediction? Magic forecasting computer? Time machine? If you had that, why wouldn’t you get it right the first time?

In real life, you make a call and if you’re wrong, you’re wrong. You don’t magically get do-overs on each anniversary of you being wrong!

01 April, 06:28
wah wah...

Jim Walker @Wakabe
I’m not the one crying. Other than maybe with laughter (you’ve got to admit, it is a but funny).

I know its Easter and all but some of these Q posts have ‘risen’ for the third or fourth time!
06:33 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wakabe in this post can reply
02 April, 05:00
again. wah wah... Its GodSpeed... Not yours.