Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 11:30
Let Nana say this slowly so that it properly sinks in:

Well or because we southerners do tend to draw out every word, take your pick:

They are fookn poisoning us in all the damn food they sell us!!
Let me say it one more time!
They are fookn poisoning us in all the damn food they sell us!

We need to get back to real food!
They are killing us on purpose!

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
01 April, 01:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for posting this! Remember the old adage: you are what you eat? It seems like it's been long forgotten! I'm listening to 432Hz nature music and visualizing sustainable, community gardens on every street corner!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
01 April, 03:07
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I've been listening to solfeggio tones at bedtime. Could someone please explain the weird ass dreams? Last nights was a doozy. Think Dantes circles of hell with the walking dead. Woke up with my adrenaline pumping and had a hard time going back to sleep.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
I'm no expert by any stretch, but interesting and something to give further thought and maybe some research?🤷‍♀️
06:17 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it