They can't take my soul

My soul belongs to God

04:51 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
William Cherry @Oleglory
06 April, 09:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
06 April, 03:05
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 10:39
Amen 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 April, 09:16
Well, they can actually. They have advanced technology that can literally capture your soul essense and it can be withheld as saved data, held in a time-lock, and even installed into a clone. Remember that superman movie where the bad guys were trapped in the glass shard? (Glass can hold almsot 10,000 times the data over quartz) They were showing us some of what they can do. Scientology I understand has this technology as well now. Not cool. We have to shut their systems down and render they powerless. Keep your body clean and hope you live long and die of natural causes before they get their hands on you.Of course do your own research if interested. This can get you started. https://www.auricmedia.net...