1776 ... @IGG1776
01 April, 03:03
Evergreen, “Action now at Bitter Lake. Ambush style entrance. All of a sudden these boats are coming in from either side when before no boats were even close to these positions. Something is up. This isn't normal.” Evergreen was the only ship there for some time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Vibes @Angels1111
have you seen this from Dan Scavino? Look closely
03:15 PM - Apr 01, 2021
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angels1111 in this post can reply
Lea Thompson @TrustingThePlan
04 April, 12:32
In response Angel Vibes to her Publication
🧐Who took the picture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Vibes @Angels1111
05 April, 03:46
In response Lea Thompson to her Publication
Dan Scavino posted it so I'm assuming he did

Dario Lacic @CroPat
01 April, 04:08
Hm, watch the water, it's definitely some water, looks like some platform there in reflection. The wheels down so it's either taking off or landing.

Angel Vibes @Angels1111
01 April, 04:12
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
Yup, I see that. when I first noticed was look who's driving the wheels.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 April, 03:28
Lots of things in those reflections. Is it over the ships, I wonder?

Angel Vibes @Angels1111
01 April, 03:34
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Look who's driving the wheels

Kareylou Patriot @KareylouPatriot
01 April, 03:21
!!!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 April, 03:18
Sub or ship