Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks you should listen to this tip of the day!
It is soooooo true!

Tip of the day: Choose your music wisely. Music has such a significant impact on our thinking and our beliefs. Probably more than we realize.

Certain music might even have an unconscious negative impact on us. Consider listening to more music that creates harmony in your body. Some examples may include classical music, nature music, music tuned to 432 Hz. Google 432 hz music and frequencies!

There are many things to consider. But what we listen to is a big part of what we think about and what we believe. Be vigilant in what you allow into your mind.
11:32 AM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
GREGORY TODD @GQT
01 April, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Been stuck consciously in the 60'3 & 70's since elementary school - 6th grade - Love classical - fusion - jazz as well - it's how I round out my day - perfectly happy - the only thing that gets under my skin is closed minded people & corrupt Politicians & Fake news - So I thought I could give back to Help President Trump drain the swamp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 11:56
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
😘😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396