Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Jose Bito @Josebito
02 April, 02:02
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Great News. I have been reading on GESARA /NESARA for quite some time now. I am praying it happens sooner rather than later.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 April, 02:08
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
it is happening now has been since april all done under the radar it means that we can live a free life when we go back to the gold standard watch how everything drops in price and getting a house becomes easy because you do not have to pay a penny for it in order to embrace nesara start visualizing you plans for the future and keep it in youe head

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
01 April, 07:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I work at a school district, I am looking at the bigger picture, I am ready to retire and move on to something I love to do, instead of something I have to do. So I am assuming the public school system will not survive.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 April, 01:47
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
The current system will be thrown out and a new one brought in that teaches ae kids about health and real history etc etc. Under nesera we can all retire me i am nearly 42 if i get the oppertunity i will also retire i want to open up a youth club and get the youth to reconnect again