Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has heard that Biden cant get into the Pentagon. Are they really going to give him the keys to the Treasury???
Anybody?
Waiting.....
06:52 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Frances Long @AFLong
24 January, 12:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@sirhuckleberry they haven't given him any EO privileges just Execu Action privileges, so I'm assuming he is on restrictions..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 January, 07:20
#sirhuckleberry
The pentagon? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wonder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
22 January, 07:01
its pretty telling that Biden had to take a private plane to his inaguration. the military turned their back on him as he drove by. These things shouldnt be ignored. So no I dont think hes gonna get any keys to anything. i dont care what anyone says. they built a prison

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
23 January, 01:31
In response Kacy Groves to his Publication
The military turning their back gave me real hope.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
22 January, 06:55
The police state in America? David Icke talked about this over a decade ago...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...