Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
06 February, 05:29
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
According to SGT Robert Horton the Republic was saved in 1999 but no one knew I guess. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Oak @Klo1218
28 January, 07:26
Up until Trump filed bankruptcy of the corporation before he left office....... (i believe). Thats why when he left he said he would be back "in some form" because it wouldnt be the 46th president of the United states, it would be the 19th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tex_FR Barton @Tex_369
27 January, 02:20

shauna Ohare @jorjan38
24 January, 02:46
federal reserve has nothing to do with federal laws or federal goverenment

Sherry Beare @IzWdOpen2020
22 January, 07:15
I believe our independence from the Corp. has already taken place. It's all optics now for the drowsy ones.

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
22 January, 06:56
So strange, I thought that everyone knew this

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
22 January, 06:55
The police state in America? David Icke talked about this over a decade ago...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Larry Adkins @Oldman2
22 January, 07:36
Trump dissolved this corporation in 2019

shauna Ohare @jorjan38
24 January, 02:49
In response Larry Adkins to his Publication
your dogs look familiar.