JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
🇺🇸 I am not amused by the lack of righteous anger. Does everyone remember why we’re here? Does everyone remember what these people did to our children? I know that there are precious few of us that remain 100% loyal to our president and it is not easy but neither are night missions with oxygen supplies into the DUMBS. You men especially better fooking turn it up a notch. We ARE NOT handing our Republic over to these demons. You contrarians go watch kitten videos somewhere else. 🇺🇸

#AngryVibes

WWG1WG ALL! WORLDWIDE!
06:29 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 June, 06:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
14 June, 06:02
Anger? try Evil Narcissism

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
03 February, 11:54
you kidding....been pissed off for 3 years...Holding the Line

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 February, 11:15

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 February, 11:12

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 February, 11:04

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
26 January, 09:26
The Bible references Anger in 229 scriptures.
To learn about it, read these in the WORD.
It takes very little time to complete this task.
You will find the ACT informative.

Laura Galloway @Lady_Stardust
25 January, 05:29
😍I am not convinced there are precious few of us that remain 100% loyal to our President. I believe there are a precious multitude of us still here.

Trinity Lightyear @TrinityLightyear
25 January, 05:04
Truth!!#SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA🐸🍿🙏🏼❤️😉🔥🇺🇸🌎🌹💎💰🕊

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 January, 09:34
Yes sir, i hear loud an clear!!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 January, 09:34

Alison Ecat @Alicat
24 January, 10:14
WRWY!!!

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
24 January, 06:55
#Heroes 💜
#SaveTheChildren 👹👫

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
09 February, 08:46
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Passionate Patriots voted for a fearless leader who would become part of a plan that has been in the making for a long time. Sincere LOVE and APPRECIATION to the many Humble Heroes who are fighting to save the innocent!

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
24 January, 12:52
spot on

don santee @CDsNuts
24 January, 10:16
Im not mad, Im disappointed.
the daunting force known as We the People, its in our ancestry.....born ready.
in Revolutionary war...a midnite rider and lanterns, with no social media, was the signal. I am the kind of person that doesnt unholster my weapon unless i intend to use it..Talk is fun.
War is not.
Careful what u wish for

Cob Cob @Colob123
24 January, 07:50
I do have to address this because many of the MEN I know are ready to go to WAR but Q and this movement are asking us to HOLD THE LINE. Many of us are struggling to keep our REAL MEN from joining the fight and there are instigators out here who are asking if this is all a ploy to corral conservatives into submission so that we can be rounded up.

Miss Rabid @MissRabid
25 January, 12:26
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Yes! The men in my household are furious, but for now staying calm and waiting. No instigation here, just anxious to know whether they are needed. My hope is that citizens will not be needed, but we are all standing by. Real women, too.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 January, 09:09
I have a feeling that many of us don't realise how much larger and threatening the situation on the planet is.There is a lot of confusion and despondency etc maybe even loss of focus. We are not going to back down. However, no matter how it comes across, we need anyone who has the courage and conviction as jfkjrfan and many in this group, to speak their mind and so pull the rest of us forward. As long as it is useful, iit's beautiful to speak our mind.

JERSEY BOY PATRIOT @JERSEY_BOY_PATRIOT
23 January, 08:53

Kyle Dunn @6ixshooter
23 January, 08:45
this is where we the Patriots HOLD THE DAMN LINE #wwg1wga

Tina Marie @tina_marie01
23 January, 08:36
I will NOT give up on President Trump and I TRUST "The Plan" ❤🤍💙🇺🇲
#DontGiveUpNow
#WeveComeThisFar
#StandWithTrump

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 08:27
Just finished my nightly 7:14 prayer about The Children and alot more. The Children are what the whole movement is about! For we also are God's Children! In Jesus Precious Name Amen
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
23 January, 08:25
I think there are way more than a precious few of us that are 100% loyal to our President. I still believe in him and do not believe for one second that he left us without having a plan. I also will never ever forget what they did to our children or every other evil thing they have done. However, we have a genius of a President and we should await his next move.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
23 January, 08:07
I'm challenging your statement. What makes you think there is a lack of righteous anger? What do you base that on? Because people don't express it the way you want to see it? We are angry. We are also digging in and doing our best to fight this war in any way within our power, and awaken those who are still asleep and love be ready to explain and comfort in the coming days. There is not just one emotion or right action in play here. We KNOW what they did to our children and we are waiting like Q, Pres Trump, Gen Flynn and trusted others have asked us to do. We are ready. WWG1WGA.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
23 January, 08:00
I do agree about the rightous anger and understand you are a physical warrior..but my question is how exactly does rightous anger look? I will fight if that is what is needed, I know there is no backing down. I understand many ppl werent ready for this and were not prepared to handle the level of choas that tidal waved thier life. Most ppl were asleep and not prepared to handle this level in the game. So if they need a break to look at some of the softer things in life for a few...then I think that is ok. That doesnt mean they arent in this fight. We need unity not division for this battle.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
23 January, 07:52
I understand your anger. I just saw angel number 444 which is a message from my angels is that justice will be served. Everyone be well. Sending all my love and light. We are expunging darkness from this planet. We are ascending to Heaven on Earth that our Lord intended. The suffering will be over.

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 07:50
Haven't forgotten- just shaking off a rough couple of days. 2nd Twitter account NUKED within a few weeks - trying to find lost frens & learn how to post - reply - share ALL OVER AGAIN on new accounts. WE'RE ALL STILL HERE - JUST SOME OF US ARE STRUGGLING A BIT TO CATCH ON! 😂 Give us a minute!

Chris Evans @Chris_Evans1776
23 January, 07:47
I'm absolutely disguted and can't stand listening to the MSM spew hatred about President Trump and fellow patriots. I don;t understand how the Clintons are not in jail already.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
23 January, 08:10
In response Chris Evans to his Publication
Watching a show about jury trials and knowing about Americans being just a source of money for the corporation of the United States of America, you can really see it. First of the gold lined flags in the courts but the approach. Seeing how the judges approach each person and how the sentences are handed out. If you look to be able to turn a profit you're given lesser sentences. If you're considered too far gone, a burden to the system and likely to be in court again you're given a harder sentence. I could actually see how the Podestas and Clintons and Hollyweird are regarded vs John Q Public.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 07:44
🎯💯🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Cynthia Bancroft @CindyBancroft65
23 January, 07:44
Amen to that 🙏

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
23 January, 07:19
Thank you for pointing out that while we are watching (and in) a "movie," the lives of real men and women who serve us are on the line, as are the lives of the trafficked, tortured, and enslaved. They are going through Hell, so we don't have to. I thank God for them, and for our rightful POTUS, President Donald J. Trump.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 07:45
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
aMEN.