Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 March, 07:31
No, we don't censor, we socially construct....

Yes, we are both known pedo's. You still use our platforms....

BOYCOTT PEDO'S/PEDOVORES.....

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
30 March, 11:28
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I saw this for myself while researching on both platforms. It pissed me off when they would censor our President or suspend me for spreading the truth but you could pull that trash up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 01:10
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
31 March, 09:39
yep. That is what I had saved & got me started. I would start off on one persons & go from there. I saw some horrible stuff.

31 March, 09:42
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
31 March, 09:47
Dear God...praying for your Divine Justice to reighn upon these luciferian demons now!

31 March, 09:49
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
God has me covered... please pray for the CHILDREN & RESCUERS...

Thank you...I understand. Constantly in prayer for the children, our Military, and His Will to be done. God bless🙏🏻
09:53 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthRules463 in this post can reply
31 March, 09:54
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
🙏💯👊💯👊💯👊🎯

31 March, 09:57
Returning to you, as well, my patriot Christian friend. 👍🏻🙏🏻