Paula Wehling @Sunflower
26 March, 03:28
Kab
Kabamur_Taygeta
·
The Resurrection at the End of Days describes the coming Shift to 5D Earth.

"We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Novax Cue @Novax
Kabamur is a sociopathic false-prophet fraud who uses his poor mommy's mk-utlra, mind-fucked brain for his own pleasure.
07:58 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Novax in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 April, 07:16
In response Novax Cue to his Publication
Do you have proof and sauce on this ir are you talking out of your ass?

You just go around trolling people for ni reason. Don't ever post in my page again unless its positive and productive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Novax Cue @Novax
18 April, 09:02
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Not trolling. I was close with his mother. She and I used to have a lot of conversations about this and she feared she would lose another child if she stopped feeding him her "intel." So she continued to do so, and he continued to twist her words and make up his own versions of what she said for his own amusement. You don't have to believe me, but you can look in my timeline -- I'm not one to troll people, I just want the truth. I followed Kab for a long time and bought into his BS, until I learned the reality of the situation. If you didn't know, his mom was an MK Ultra victim, and was either clairvoyant or delusional, and he only got what he knows from her.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
31 March, 08:04
In response Novax Cue to his Publication
Do you know him personally? The way you’re carrying on makes me think twice about what you have to say.