Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Let me leave you tonight with this Powerful vid!
And remember 80%of American voters voted for this man and direction for the future!
Don't think for a second this is a lost cause we went form talking to the showing phase and all are watching/learning!
NCSWIC back in 8 hoursπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘
06:19 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
curious george @caroljansen
31 March, 07:14
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Great video! Sure do miss those rally days. πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Thanks for sharing, Tafkag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
31 March, 06:36
You rock, Grasshopper! Blessings to you for keeping us going. WWG1WGA
πŸ˜˜β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 06:30
GREAT VID!

NCSWIC

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
31 March, 06:28
yes it pisses me off that they call me! a terrorists in MY OWN COUNTRY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έhow dare they πŸ”₯

31 March, 06:26
and now some are trying to set up an investigation against the Q movement? I mean C'mon man πŸ€”

31 March, 06:25
And Now they call me you American citizens terrorists??? it's like the freakin forking twilight zone and Alice in wonderland like what the FπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©