Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
22 January, 05:57
@administrator
How do we post threads on this platform? I load more than 1 pic & only one posts. Can we post more than one pic per publish? Max #? My keyboard is working now. Did you do something to help? Do you have a place we can go to get ?'s answered? How to? Thx💙😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tail Spin @TailSpin
I posted extra pics in comment section. if there is a better way I am interested too!
05:58 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TailSpin in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
22 January, 06:06
In response Tail Spin to his Publication
My pic loader keeps freezing. I have to close tab & start over. Not sure what you mean about comments section. I have seen posts with multiple pics. They are layered on top of each other. There are very light arrows on side to move between pics. Very hard to tell there is more than 1 pic. I like how twit showed all, up to 4. Also, my gallery is not fully loading when I browse to get a pic. Have you figured out how to do a thread. No option to add another post. If someone replies before you get the next post up, then their reply is in mid of your thread. Any ideas?
Thx😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
22 January, 06:09
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
I can't load any photos or video since I opened this account since yesterday. I look like a troll...ughhh with my empty profile.