1776 Again @BludGeonT
Are there people out there that don't have a price? RIP Telegram, it's just a matter of time. I don't know how recent this news is. The new Trump social platform can't come soon enough. To think there are people out there that don't see what is actually happening is just unbelievable.
04:08 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 March, 04:49
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I'm not finding that anywhere......and when I typed in that link, it took me to Bill Gates Anti Trust Violation Deposition from 1998

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 March, 04:50
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Bill Gates - Microsoft Antitrust Deposition - Highlights - YouTube

Best of Bill Gates Being Deposed by David BoiesUnited States v. Microsoft Corp.1998 - 2001

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
31 March, 04:18
money talks when people are motivated by greed instead of truth. goodbye telegram 👋

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
31 March, 04:13
I thought Bill Gates was dead in 2013, just a clone or actor now?

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
31 March, 04:41
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
You are not wrong with that statement. While I was reading, searching and trying to find "truth" the first thing I read was BG is just an actor. For an actor he surely gets a lot of damage done up to this day. So please Anons....gives us an update on this one. Cause we are really waken by all of you but this part ...I don't understand. Please help us with some more information.