John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
You Chose to Be Here.
[The Great Awakening]
03:33 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 June, 12:05
In response John Q.. to his Publication
i am starting to remember a meeting at age 14 where i was abducted to change soul contracts. i remember being told the government was all lies and people would be stupid enough to take poison vaccine and i remember being incredulous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
12 April, 01:09
We are all here in this point in time for a reason. I have Faith that God has me right where he wants me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
12 April, 12:11
Yes I do, I get up every morning knowing.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 April, 12:10
I AM.

And I Do~

Time to finish what we started.
💫💫💫

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
31 March, 08:17
we chose to here here many decades ago? connection with divine creator relevant to internal awakening?

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
31 March, 04:21
100% Agree. I remember many lifetimes in preparation for this time.🌟

Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
31 March, 03:42
BALONEY

Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
31 March, 03:40
we all chose to be here