17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
it is entirely possible that Juan O. Savin wins his bets without the public being aware of DJT as POTUS.

Do NOT be disappointed if there is no public action by 04/01.

Keep your emotions in check - irregular warfare.
12:36 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
31 March, 04:59
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Maybe you should start showing some emotions.. You're inaction, along with all the other battle ineffective, keyboard warriors are standing by and watching your country get taken from you.
Spare us your regurgitated, Q bullshit. We dont need to be patrinized by clowns on the internet who have been neutered by a false letter of the alphabet.
Better start brushing up on some manuevers bc you're gonna need all the help you can get. Along with the other battle ineffective, keyboard warriors who think they are saving the planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
31 March, 05:01
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Hmmm...don’t see you doing anything except bitching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Berry @BethAnn
31 March, 03:58
Come on!! Why keep moving the goal post????? MY GOD WE'RE OVER IT

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
31 March, 03:46
By this standard, Juan has already won all those steak dinner. Trump won the election whether the American public knows it, or not.

Maria Davis @elijahlove
31 March, 01:39
Irregular warfare? Hell, EVERYTHING is irregular right now. Will continue praying.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
31 March, 01:02
Didn’t Juan say it will publicly be known by April 1?

Eric Larson @ericman375
31 March, 01:28
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
He only made a bet with a friend of his that Trump would be publicly back in office. He said he will honor that bet if it's proved otherwise. Noone can see the future. They only could plug in all the data and foresee possibilities, but not all possibilities.

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
31 March, 05:50
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
I think Juan said by April First all Biden supporters will feel a fool for voting for him.

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 12:43
By the same token, I find it hard to believe Trump would continue with the cookie cutter statements if his INTENTION wasn't to end this at some point. Given what we have already witnessed, that could be 2024, 2028 or, and it hurts me to type this, 2032. Looks like the entire thing is being slow played into the midterms. Trouble is, people are not going to ever vote fore anything again until they see 2020 fixed.

It's a fascinating watch, no if's, and's or but's about it!

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 March, 12:40
Is there a reason why we should expect ANY public action when we haven't even seen a SINGLE public arrest? Certainly no one is expecting something public in this lifetime, right? I think that opportunity is long gone. Hope I am wrong, but with so many still fast asleep, my guess is nothing ever really happens.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
31 March, 12:39
What bets did he make?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
31 March, 12:42
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
DJT to be POTUS again on April Fools Day, anyone who supported B1d3n would see himself the fool.