Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
The way I see it-lots of “bad”things have to happen, because regardless of who is in charge,our corrupt “civilization”/rigged economy are going to implode.There is no stopping that.It is crumbling under its own weight.The question is-do we get a controlled demolition,under a master of construction and creative destruction,or does everything spin terrifyingly out of control,and we end up in a thousand years of chaos and terror? Folks,I think it’s obvious it’s the former-all the intel being so tightly controlled points to a controlled demolition,with plans for after.The demolition gets blamed on Biden and the folks who put him there, & then Trump rises from the ashes to build a new nation.If we were in the latter scenario,we would not be safely in our homes.We would see the destruction all around us,and be neck deep in a massive,out of control,world war right now.I get everybody’s anxiety,Im anxious too.thinking it through helps my calm.The first shall be last&the last shall be first.
11:48 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it