Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
An eye opener ... I listened to it twice yesterday

Things will finally make sense to you , everything falls together with events today.
Must watch.

https://youtu.be/WfFI-EZv7...

You will learn a tremendous background to this mess we are in the world now , first hand by a Whistleblower .
11:20 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
USA First @usafirst4
31 March, 10:38
In response Save the Children to her Publication
what events from today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
31 March, 07:00
i listened to him back when this was originally recorded. back then, i found "bases 2 miles down" (DUMBS) a hard pill to swallow, but today, almost 25 years later, everything he is talking about we now know is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
31 March, 05:07
Yes!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
31 March, 03:29
Very interesting. It puts into perspective all those who are screaming that we haven't yet arrested Hillary! This is a complex problem. We need outside help to solve it. Thankfully we have it now, or the survivors will envy the dead.