John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
These are just a few of the people I choose to follow....

I follow these people because they can back up what they say and dig deep to give you the truth. There are more out there that are not on this list but they are still available for the most part on normal channels. These people were some of the first to be banned by twitter and it was because they spoke truth. Most of the big names out there are paid shills that are given just enough info to reel you in but not enough to back any of it up when they are called out. If someone you follow or listen to does not provide sources for their "intel" or state that it is just opinion than they are probably feeding you trash. Spit it out and demand answers. There is a reason I am banned by some big named people, I would not let them just trash post. I called them out and blam I'm banned. On Twitter I had 26k followers before I was banned James Woods and Praying Medic were just two of them. It was for a reason, I post truth. Make them!
05:30 AM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Fear Not @fearnot
01 April, 11:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I trust these sources as well, however, anyone who ever says they know what is going on for sure is lying. We won't know exactly what is happening until the show is wrapped up. Weak minded people who have followed people (without question) and not put the work into their own research are already on suicide watch because of the highs and lows of 'booms!' You see them every day saying "if something doesn't happen soon....!" Q was a good thing to get people out of their slumber, away from the propaganda, and into thinking for themselves. Q encouraged people to focus on matters of the heart that involve self reflection and soul preparation as well. We got a lot of hints so we would be prepared, but we weren't told every detail. Mass hysteria comes from people who hear declarations of so called patriots that have nothing to do with Q. My point is, enjoy those you trust, but be wise and be careful what you say and share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Ross @dianeross48
01 April, 05:50
They are my favorites, too, probably for the exact same reasons you stated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
31 March, 09:26
I am confused on one point. In your text you say Praying Medic was one of them (that banned you?). But Praying Medic is on your graphic of those you trust.

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
31 March, 10:55
In response Future Lori to her Publication
Hi Lori! That's my name too! Just spelled differently. :) I think John was saying that 2 of his 26K followers were James Woods & Praying Medic, which is so cool! Great list you've got there, sir! I have to agree! I had nowhere near 26K followers on Twit, but I did have a couple thousand & I was honored that some of the big names followed me too & I felt truly like I was a part of something special! When Gen. Flynn followed me on 9/11 I literally cried. I feel a little disconnected on here, still trying to get used to the format on my phone, but Im SO THANQFUL that the PatriQt movement is stronger & wiser than ever!

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 12:05
In response Future Lori to her Publication
No, no. Medic was a follower as I was of him. He always has something good to say even about those who spear him. I believe he is a very good man.