Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
09 December, 02:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not with this kind of music

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 March, 05:57
Looking Forward to A Great Reveal!
Let’s get this Event started! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Aboulhosn @Ahncj5
26 August, 10:45
hello elvis ❤️

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
05 April, 12:40
VERY INTERESTING, Ghost Ezra!!!!!........
Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 - August 16, 1977)

'Every Breath You Take' became the signature song of The Police, and one of the biggest radio hits of all time. It won the Grammy in 1983 for Best Song of the Year. I cannot find the exact release date, HOWEVER, it most likely was sometime in 1982 or early 1983, well AFTER Mr. Presley had 'passed on' .

World Wide @worldwide
04 April, 03:14
Fun to think about. Could be true. Would be great if it is true. But what does "believe" mean if you simply do not know.
We will find out.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
03 April, 08:05
There's only ONE Elvis and I KNOW his voice, this is him!!! Amen!! God bless and praise the Lord!

curious george @caroljansen
02 April, 11:21
While I would love to believe that Elvis is alive, how can I believe this is "him" singing this? Why couldn't it be an Elvis impersonator?

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 March, 06:01
In response curious george to his Publication
There is a channel on Telegram "Bob Joyce is Elvis" Take a look see!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 March, 07:00
In response curious george to his Publication
When you see this, you'll know.
https://youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H...

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 April, 06:15
E!!! And is this the same yellow square I kept seeing in BidAn’s speech?😂😂😂

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
02 April, 12:23
I have him singing these on a Playlist. 🤫🤭 I saved them awhile back. There's more. Please post those too.😁

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
02 April, 12:21
God Bless Elvis Hero of Humanity

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
01 April, 09:51
Perfect for Resurrection Time!

Uniqueness Remains Timeless!

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
01 April, 08:57
Keep 'em coming Ghost! We can't wait to hear from more of those who are still here! 😎

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
01 April, 08:18
He's alive he was at a Trump Rally with his son. Trump introduced him . He was sitting behind Trump in the VIP section. :D

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 February, 11:57
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
You would know “D”. 😘

Here and... There @InItTogether17
01 April, 02:59

Hunter Da'Cat @HunterDaCat
01 April, 01:17
🤔

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 April, 05:18

Karen Lou @Sapphire
31 March, 11:22
Hurry and have him sing live so people will believe it. I believe, I believe!♥️

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
31 March, 11:01
nice two-step-fast...but nice👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 10:58
Awwh Elvis!
Awesome!

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
31 March, 10:44
Elvis!!! Yay!

Jo anna 777 @JO_ANNA777
31 March, 10:04
@GhostEzra Did the 3 yellow flashes that happened during Bidans speech today signal DEFCON 3? (I saw that defcon 3 is yellow too.)

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
31 March, 09:14
That was a smart thing to show. The song was recorded in 1984. Well, I said to myself, go show this to your husband, and tell him for the 2nd time you know Elvis is alive. I didn't tell him any other facts I've learned about him. Didn't work.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
02 April, 02:05
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
mine just said, its an Elvis impersonator. there are thousands of them.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
11 March, 07:03
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
When you see this, you'll know.
https://youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H...

Leigh Haines @BeachLovingPatriot
31 March, 07:47
That song was written in 83, by Sting, Elvis died in 77. HUM!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
31 March, 09:10
In response Leigh Haines to his Publication
exactly

Salliari Stevens @Sally
31 March, 07:35
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
31 March, 06:28
AWESOMENESS!!!

Silvia Jofre @Iacopetti
31 March, 06:05
Elvis singing Every breath you take!! I can´t wait to see him back 🙏