Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Working on the new features Patriots. Wish I could be posting more but they don't go hand and hand. Going to get this done for you all.
05:15 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 12:29
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you so much, Sir! Luv ya!💕 Hope we can someday brand the scammers and trolls crap with a badge. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
23 January, 10:39
Thank you for your hard work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
23 January, 07:19
On the hovercards for profile, could you add a delay of say a second? On my laptop scrolling down with arrows, or coming close to a name, it immediately pops up, even if I went there to do a like or reply.

A slight delay would help there. Thanks!

Messiah Mews @MessiahMews
23 January, 10:41
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
I would prefer NO hovercards. I've never like them. It was themost aggravating thing at Twitter. Thankfully, at FB, we had FB Purity addon that would turn them off. At least allow us to turn them off.

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
23 January, 07:04
🙌Thank you!

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
23 January, 04:23
Great to be here! Thanks a lot :-)

One idea for replace/copy tweets & retweets:

UPS & FOLLOWUPS

Daniël 280 @Dannmen
23 January, 04:21
good to be here, great place 😎

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 January, 03:12
Great place. Thank you.

I had thought a few days ago to help people sort thru mis/dis info and to combat bad actors.

Could your team develop something like a Discernment poll up/down vote for posts? I really like the wego.social anti-bot vote feature.

For the Discernment poll it could be simple up/down vote (-/+) next to or incorporated into anti-bot feature.

Thoughts?

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 January, 12:12
thank you so much! patiently waiting. meanwhile, happy and comfy in this awesome abode of anons. ❤️🇺🇸🐸

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
22 January, 11:25
You're doing great! I'm comfy in our little corner of the interwebs.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 January, 09:54
Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙏
When u r done can u tell us what the new features are.
thank u for all ur help & patience with us. 😎

Chicho Chacho @Chichochacho
22 January, 09:23
You're amazing. Thank you Koba!!!!

Chicho Chacho @Chichochacho
22 January, 09:23
You're amazing. Thank you Koba!!!!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 January, 08:39
Thank you for this site💖 Freedom of Speech💖

FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
22 January, 07:48
Digitally popcorn maker?

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
22 January, 07:35
🙏

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
22 January, 07:29
Thank you Kobayashi!💖 (((HUG)))

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
22 January, 06:48
Thank You.
May God bless your efforts to keep spreading the Truth.

Coral ___ @Coral_
22 January, 06:40
you are SUPER patriot! we appreicate you.

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
22 January, 06:37
Thank you 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 MAGA Q

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 06:37
...thank you for your effort...I'm happy again...I found my frens 🐸👍🏼🇺🇸

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 06:38
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
...just dont turn out to be a bad guy!

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
22 January, 06:31
I WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOVE IT HERE.ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.👍👍👍👍👍

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 January, 01:49
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
Hello patriot!

Traci McKinney @Traci_awake
Can you make it to where you return to the post after reading comments. Every time I read comments and go back it takes me to the very beginning

Traci McKinney @Traci_awake
22 January, 10:44
In response Traci McKinney to her Publication
Thank you for creating this platform. Twatter is going down fast. Hear the whistle????

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
thank you!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 January, 06:29
Thank You 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 January, 06:29
Thanks.

Stela Lima @Stela
22 January, 06:22
seria possivel ter um tradutor? dificuldades em ficar traduzindo as postagens.

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
22 January, 08:06
In response Stela Lima to her Publication
Added to the To-Do list:
Add Translator feature.

June Patriot @JunePatriot
22 January, 06:19
Thank you Patriot!!!🇺🇸🐸

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
22 January, 06:19
Thank you!! great platform!

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
22 January, 06:08
Many thanks, Koba.

Are you the lone ranger coder of this beaut app?! And WeGo?

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
22 January, 08:04
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Some help when needed using resources from my other companies.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 January, 06:05
Your hard work is much appreciated, you have made total refuge for us!!!