EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 March, 09:41
Think Earth and what they teach us! See the problem?

What Happens When a Spinning Basketball is Thrown Off a Dam!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 09:57
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
that was interesting. I meed to watch the others he recommended. Not gonna lie....Getting very confused about this planet’s shape and gravity🤦‍♀️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
30 March, 10:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Take your time look everyware go at your pace. Learn to listen to your heart and connect to the earth! Watch a humbing bird fly It weights less than a penny. it takes off from a branch that is connected to the tree rooted into the earth. They say we are spinning at 1040 miles an hour traveling through space. so that humming bird is flying how fast? Then a Plane A hot air ballon. Break it all down for your self and find the truth! Godspeed patriot

30 March, 10:46
Wow! Thanks! And I thought I was “Awake”! 🤣

Can’t wait to try and figure this out! The sky has changed so much lately, makes sense we might be traveling through space.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
I will always share and try to give you doors to open!
10:48 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
30 March, 11:54
Thanks! I guess there are many Truths most of us still have no clue? 🤦‍♀️😳🤦‍♀️