Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Karrie Welch @Iammeq
28 January, 09:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
GOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Szika @Jszika1
28 January, 09:11
Good. They killed free speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
26 January, 02:37
By 1000 paper cuts...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 07:13
i see that..! i sent a request for the reason i was suspended since it was my business account and they replied that i went against their standards but i could appeal it.. blah blah blah, so i replied where they can stick their app and i deleted the app completely..! it felt GREAT! 😂👍

John Paul Jones @Bohica
25 January, 05:13

American Woman @American_Woman45
25 January, 02:55
NOT having to be paranoid that every post could be your last? FREAKING AWESOME! 😂👏 Got purged TWICE on Twatter - Gab is nice but really lagging with all the new refugees coming from other platforms. SO HAPPY I FOUND MY WAY HERE!! Hello frens! 🐸 Free speech STILL EXISTS & IT'S AMAZING!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 07:15
In response American Woman to her Publication
AMEN

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 02:39
😁I just got here today. I held the line on Twitter until they banned me today. What did I get banned for....I said, " I'm white and I hate racism" yup Banned for 7 days so I took the opportunity to disable my account and leave for good. I'm still holding the line on FB but my next ban will be 60 days.😁

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 January, 11:17
couldn't happen to a better flock of soy latte swilling , man bun skinny jean wearing, pink pussy hatted feminazi sheep.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 11:07
Are we invited to the lunch following the service since many here were innocent victims?

Jonny Aqqleseed @Scoobyluff
24 January, 03:41
Twitter is boring AF now! I was kicked off until the day after the fake Inauguration. I think I read 2000 posts of the same habbenings. No digging. Just regurgitation of face value news. And, of course, all the RINOs are still there flapping about "we need to do something." All talk. No action.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
24 January, 02:11
AnonUp is the new Twitter! Glad to reconnect here with so many great Anons!!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
24 January, 02:31
In response Glenda Hollingsworth to her Publication
I wish I could make my screen dark. the bright white throws me off. lol

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
24 January, 10:05
It really has become extremely boring.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
24 January, 01:35
Bunch of cannibals on Twitter

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
23 January, 05:34
Also all the accounts who amassed a following from "tRump hAtInG" and earned $$ from it now have no job and nothing to do.

Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
23 January, 04:51
Indubitably, I think I no longer need to be there since I can check the Americas Pissed Meter here now! This is gonna be like the "are we there yet" indicator of proximity to destination! Damn this movie getting long....but I like it!

HOLD THE LINE!!

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
23 January, 02:33
funny, i only had 135 followers and they widdled it to the 80s. who cares, usually I'm private and shied away from media, just got on to fight for Trump, i was angry and couldnt stand seeing the left tear him apart with their words. So, yeah, twit twat can go to hell in a handbasket.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 January, 01:27

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 12:08
Thank God

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
23 January, 11:48
death by a thousand cuts VK.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
23 January, 10:41
Let the bells toll......good riddance

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
23 January, 09:34
hope it's very PAINFUL

E!nhardt __™ @Einhardt
23 January, 09:05
38 and falling.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
23 January, 08:58
I am still there to watch and it is Glorious!

Darlene Wernke @Dwernke
23 January, 08:48
i am just a grandmother and patriot. my acvount was nuked on twitter. i am now here

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
23 January, 09:38
In response Darlene Wernke to his Publication
welcome...glad your here👋🏼

Chrisie Cocco @Cocco
23 January, 07:29
VK...looks like someone is pretending to be you... or is this you?

Darko Jozipovic @PhenQlix
23 January, 07:15
Die slowly 7 " from a fake world to the reality"

Retro Roby @RetroRoby
23 January, 04:54
But not fast enough

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
23 January, 02:14

❤️ Jodi❤️ Trump Girl 76 @TrumpGirl76
23 January, 01:51
7th time I am finally moving over full time! 🖕🏻 Twitter Hello anonup💋

❤️ Jodi❤️ Trump Girl 76 @TrumpGirl76
23 January, 01:51
7th time I am finally moving over full time! 🖕🏻 Twitter Hello anonup💋