Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
30 March, 08:12
107 Juan mentioned that DJT will be President once again on April Fools day. let's see if it comes true! 👍🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
I feel stupid for asking this, but who IS Juan O Savin? Besides a guy whose face we don't see? I mean where did he come from and where does he communicate with people? Is he a You Tuber? An ex-military? I only have seen him mentioned on social media but don't know who he is.
08:16 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JULZEEZ in this post can reply
Liberte Mom @Libertemom
31 March, 03:11
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
Juan has visited MANY YT accounts over the course of at least 7 years. His only claim is that he is a military insider. Check out RogueNews.com they began reposting their old videos and he is on there as "W"...The photo another person claimed to be him is not him...it is a person who mirrors the interview and it has caused confusion. Some people do think he is Jr...but that is all audience speculation due to some very interesting content on the Field Mcconnell's show.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 March, 03:15
In response Liberte Mom to her Publication
Robert Steele confirmed that Juan is not Jr. on one of his shows

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
30 March, 08:44
In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication
Most think Juan is JFK Jr. who faked his own death in 1999 so he could bring down the deep state thugs and avenge his father's death. Makes complete sense to me. #JuanOSavin #GodBlessAmerica

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 March, 10:19
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
Juan is NOT JFK jr. i seen his face and many others that have also said...he is NOT jr. now to answer her question... We don't know exactly his title..some do....but he definitely knows more than many and he has inside info. He loves to tell stories and also speaks alot of the bible. he only gives tiny bread crumbs after an hour of listening to him. I believe his real name is Wayne. Use to go by Agent W....